Sunbrook Golf Club opened to rave reviews in 1990, and earned the golf course few nice accolades from major golf publications. The course quickly shot up the top 50 Municipal Golf Courses in the country, and was honored with the GolfDigest 4 Star rating.
“Sunbrook offers great views of the cliffs of Snow Canyon State Park and is full of compelling golf holes uniquely framed by ominous red sand bunkers”
With 27 holes, all three nines are starkly different, and offers unique features to each routing. The Pointe plays out into the desert, into canyons and along plateaus, The Woodbridge side plays through tall, mature cottonwoods and the 3rd nine Blackrock offers a few holes woven through ancient lava fields.
Why Should You Play at Sunbrook Golf Club?
- 27 Holes of solid Ted Robinson designed golf, known for playable golf courses
- Memorable holes, great views and fun golf shots throughout the entire layout
- Good price vs. quality of golf.
- Excellent St. George Golf Packages with local hotels, call us a call at 435-216-1179 for more details
- Other good courses to play within a few minutes, play 18 in the morning, and get in a quick nine at Red Hills Golf Course in the early evening, or play one of the other nines at Sunbrook Golf Club!
St. George Utah Stay & Play Golf Packages – Sunbrook Golf Course is a perfect addition to a stay and play getaway or a St. George Golf Package. Excellent golf packages are available through this website which can include any courses we offer including Sunbrook Golf Club.
Staff Insider Tip – Another area favorite, especially in prime season. The price vs. quality of Sunbrook offers a ton of value to any St. George Golf Package, and visitors love this golf course.